Wednesday, October 29, 2008

transplant

I have officially moved my blog.  

For years I kept my blog on xanga... in the recent months I found myself not blogging as much as I used to and I really think I missed out on a lot of great opportunities to blog because I simply didn't want to put it on xanga.  

What I've found (like I'm sure most of you have) is that all of the blogs I've followed on xanga have stopped writing, and have taken their blogs elsewhere.  The few blogs that I do follow there anymore have become petty "FIRST" wars that I don't appreciate.  

Perhaps it is because I've moved into a more academic realm in my life, or maybe I'm just sick of posts with no depth, but I have officially transferred my blogging membership here.  

I'm happy to join the ranks and put my blogging hat back on!
 

No comments: