Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Week in the Life - Saturday


As previously mentioned (Monday), Pastors should have more than one day off a week. It becomes challenging to keep two days off (one for Sabbath rest, one for laundry, errands, etc.), but I try my best. After a morning run, I spend Saturday with my family. Work creeps in a bit as I have coffee with my brother-in-law and his fiancĂ©e. I'm officiating their wedding, and we need to plan out their wedding liturgy. Other than that, the Saturday is spent restfully enjoying shopping, eating, and catching up with loved ones. 
The alarm is set awfully early, and Sunday comes before I know it!

(A week in the life is a blog series I'm writing to share what a normal week in the life of this pastor looks like. I serve as the Minister of Discipleship and Mission at King Avenue UMC in Columbus, Ohio.)  

No comments: